tx tornado

tx tornado

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

World Cup Week!

Hey Kickballers!!!  Great games last week! I'm glad Mother Nature decided clear up the sky so we could have a sunny night for us so we were able to play!  This week I am not too sure about though.  I most likely will have to wait until 2pm when the Parks and Rec walk the fields to see what they say about the field status.  If you are curious of the scores from last week... here they are!  Congrats to our winning teams!
 
Our schedule for this week is below. If this week is a rainout then we will push the schedule back 2 weeks as we don't have kickball next week for the 4th of July holiday! We would also cancel the last week of the regular season so playoffs are completed by August 14th.  I will let you know if tomorrow is cancelled.  IF you DONT hear from me expect games to be on!




This week is THEME WEEK!!!! The theme is WORLD CUP!  Don't forget that your team is dressing up as the chosen country below!  Be creative and I expect to see alot of fun costumes!!!

Loko 4 Fireball: Belgium
Swift Kickin the Balls: Italy
Silver Sacs: Mexico
MoneyBall: Argentina
Mixed Nuts: Brazil
Ball Me Maybe: Germany
Sit On My Base: England
Balls N Dolls: USA
Como Te Llamas: Japan
 
I will be taking pictures of all the teams throughout the night.  Please come to the bar after as we will have a Beer Pong and Flip Cup tournament to see who wins the World Cup in both of those "bar game sports"!!!
 
Also, MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! Midseason party is coming up on Friday JULY 11TH! I created a Facebook event today and will be posting more about it in the group and in emails to you as well! 
 
Looking forward to the theme night tomorrow night! See you all at the fields!

No comments:

Post a Comment